7 reasons to invest in Lithuania
7 reasons to invest in Lithuania:
1. Lithuania – one of the fastest developing countries in the European Union. During the period from 2015 to 2019, the GDP is 3,2% per annum.
2. Lithuania is a member of the Schengen area and the European Union. Since 2015, Lithuania is a member of the eurozone too.
3. The Lithuanian tax environment is one of the most favorable environments for the business creation. *.
4. Internet in Lithuania is one of the fastest in the world. Lithuanians rapidly employ new technologies and are innovative. Lithuania was the first in the European Union and one of the world’s first countries which started using 4G Internet.
5. It is a particularly urbanely evenly developed country with great infrastructure and “green” cities. In Marijampolė region, the most developed industries are agricultural, food and timber. The number of the employed in the food industry is almost twice higher than the national average. You can find all services and institutions necessary for a comfortable life: police, fire station, hospitals or schools even in small towns. Clean air of the region – based on the study “European Green City Index” data from 30 European cities, the capital of Lithuania has the best air quality in Europe.
6. An educated workforce – the highest educational level of the population in the European Union. 92% of working age population have higher or secondary education. Marijampolė region (70 km radius) has many qualified specialists in the agriculture, food industry, construction, engineering, and technology. The average wage in Marijampolė region is 786,7 euros, the minimum wage of 555 euros. In Klaipėda region the average wage is 938,2 euros, in Alytus region – 820,4 euros.
7. Years of experience. All our employees have the understanding of the multicultural environment specifics and many years of experience in the local and international market. Acquired expertise and competences in the field of international project management will allows us to be the valuable partners. We will help your business to settle, evolve and grow along with the Baltic FEZ.